Thursday, December 15, 2011

Orca Bay Part 4

Last weekend Christmas finally caught up with me - shoping for presents, baking cookies, visiting Christmas Markets and all the usual household stuff prevented me from starting to sew. Monday evening I went to a concert but Tuesday I finally started to sew my red strips! My camera changes the colors quite a bit, I'll have to figure out how to get true colors when posting photos.After I gave up Tuesday evening because I had to go to bed I continued Wednesday morning before leaving for the office and promptly ran out of thread....

Well tonight gives me a chance to catch up, before the next part will be posted tomorrow (though - to be honest - I was so mixed up with dates today that I checked Bonnies page again and again in between work hoping for the next part to pop up only to realise when reading her post today that I have to wait ANOTHER day because it is thursday today. Ouch! Anyway, more time to catch up.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you are nearly finished by now, and ready to continue with the fun !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice start on the string blocks. Working with the red is such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice that you found your way back to the studio in the midst of that busy schedule. Those are wonderful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are making great progress. Your pictures do look hot pink, but I've had trouble with getting true colours with mine too!

    ReplyDelete