Thursday, January 26, 2012

51 Photos - Feelings

January is the time of year, which I probably like least. It is cold, dark and winter seems endless. Before christmas there is all that pre holidays business, meeting friends, making or buying presents, christmas markets and much more. But once all that is over, there is just a long, cold and dark winter in front of me. So with this weeks theme "feelings" I thought about that bleakness and how to translate it into a photo. Sitting at home tonight, going through a sketchbook I started in Blevedere and sitting on the couch wraped in a blanket sketching I thought that this activity is one that makes me happy.

So I chose happiness as my feeling and tried to capture this with photos of my sketches.
From top to bottom: Egon Schiele: 4 trees, sketch from an online class with Alisa Burke, (Sketchbook delight), Sketch from a character head by Franz Xaver Messerschmidt

2 comments:

  1. saw the second picture and said to mum that this must be a sketch after Alisa Burke. She is really amazing. Love her sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great way to interpret happiness. And thank you for sharing your sketches.

      Delete