Saturday, January 14, 2012

51 Photos - Glas

When talking with a friend last week we talked about our creative habits and she told me about a photo challenge her daughter has on her blog. Every week she posts a theme and you have one week to blog a photo and link it to here blog, if you want.

As I want to get my brain moving and working on ideas a lot more and not just wallow in "but I am so tired tonight", I decided that that was I challenge I want to join and as I have some hours still for this weeks theme: glass

what is easier than taking photos of my glass of wine I am sipping while waiting for lunch to finish cooking. It also gives me a chance (reason :-)) to finally get to know my new camera better.
Why do I call this entry 51 photos? Well, I've missed the first week already, but better late than never!

2 comments:

  1. I had the same idea but decided to take a different one. Hope you will enjoy this weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a nice surprise! Like your picture!

      Delete