Friday, July 27, 2012

51 Photos - Vegetables

Best laid plans and life... What plans I had for the photochallenge during my vacation! I would go out to find the perfect picture every week, go on special trips, learn more about my camera and then... I went and bought a sewing machine.

So without further ado: a joker (or three):
 A rainy Saturday morning in September 2010 in Graz. We met at the market to draw in the area, sketch people and capture the market flair.
The rain made sketching impossible, so we decided on taking photos and draw in the studio.
I was fascinated by the wet vegetables, how alive they looked, I could have spent a fortune there, so inviting everthing on offer looked.

Hopefully I'll do better next week, though I can't promise anything. I hear the siren calling from the next room already - back to sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment