Sunday, December 2, 2012

51 Photos - Kitchen

Again I am too late for the link up, but last weeks theme had me in a tizzy! Kitchen? Take a photo of my KITCHEN???? To be honest, right now me kitchen seems more like a battlefield. Working overtime is not conductive to a clean and tidy kitchen.

As Christmas is coming nearer every day it is high time to start baking cookies though, so yesterday I did what was necessary and prepared everything for todays lunch   a photo of which has to serve for my kitchen photo. It is a recipe from Yotam Ottolenghi I found on the internet, out of his cook book Jerusalem, which immediately after lunch was put on my Amazon wishlist. Sooooo good!

The rest of the weekend was spent with the usual housework, shopping, working on the mystery quilt and finishing the top for the first baby quilt I am working on:

A Story Time Star quilt, a free pattern offered by Bonnie Hunter which I did once already. It is such a fun quilt to work on though that both the quilts I am working on are that pattern.

Oh, and yes, I did bake christmas cookies too....

No comments:

Post a Comment