Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Knitting

From time to time the knitting but bites and this time he got me really good. I've been following the Lizard Ridge endeavours of other knitters and finally I could not resist any more. Something else I wanted to check out was all the positive feedback Noro wool gets. So I bought three different colorways of Noro Aya and started:
As I said: I've been bitten good! I've ordered other colorways form the internet and I'm up to 21 blocks in 7 different colorways. The 8th colorway I liked so much that I started knitting the Creature Comforts Cardi with it (had to order more of course).

I have not yet decided wether I will finish the Liard Ridge blanket with the leftovers of the 7 colorways I have, or wait till I finish the cardigan an add the 8th color as well. Decissions, decissions.....

No comments:

Post a Comment