Thursday, June 6, 2013

More Venice

Realising that I CAN paint even if there is not painting to copy, I finally let go of the fear of failing. So what if it is not perfect - it is fun! At Arsenale there was an old house on the other side of the canal, which caught my attention. As I had still some time left after finishing my fourth painting, I decided to paint it.
 
 
 In the afternoon we took a trip to Torcello and while we were asked to do a number of excercises I decided to try my brush at another watercolor. While I see many things wrong with it, I am still satisfied with the result.
 The last day was only a half day on which we remained on lido and tried to capture the view of Venice.

All in all it was a wonderful opportunity and I took a lot home from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment