Friday, July 19, 2013

Sketchcrawling - my way

I just realised that last saturday was another World Sketchcrawl I've missed, but as I am on vacation right now, I've taken every opportunity to talk a friend into sketching with me. Sunday we spent a couple of peacefull hours sitting on Rathausplatz to draw, talk, eat and just enjoy summer.

Yesterday my friend, her daughter and I spent a leasurly day driving through Wachau, sitting in the sand left by the horrible floodings some weeks ago to draw, buying (and eating) the famous apricotes, tasting and buying some wine, eating icecream, ..
 crossing the river Danube with a cable ferry and sitting in the grass to draw the view back towards Weissenkirchen. All in all it was a wonderfully relaxing summerday, full of laughter and fun.
And now to use all those apricotes...


No comments:

Post a Comment