Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Fleeing the cold

For years I have dreamt about visiting a friend who has an appartement in Fr. Lauderdale, Florida, during winter and finally it worked out that I could join her and her husband after christmas.
Key West was one destination on my wishlist and my friends agreed to this 5hrs drive. There were so many foto opportunities, even from the car.
Sombrero beach was one of our stops on the way. Nothing says vaccation better than palmtrees,
and turquoise water!
 Key West was as colorfull and fascinating as I had imagined it, even in torrential rain!


After a truely spectacular sunset and a dinner of ribs and Margaritas at Margaritaville (where else?) we walked back to the car to start the looooooong drive back to Ft. Lauderdale.

One of the things that I loved especially during the whole trip: sunshine, warmth and Christmas decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment