Saturday, March 1, 2014

Looking back or looking forward?

While I have only shared a few photos of my last trip to Florida and the Caribbean, I am already well on the way of planning the next trip(s). One not too fare away either in time or distance and the other one quite some time in the future and much further away. An exiting adventure with a friend, to places only dreamed of, to an event only read about and for the first time adding the exitement of car rental and driving on another continent.

So to calm down a bit I have decided to share some photos of my last trip. Photos I have already scaled down to share with a colleague, who's son loves "Krokodile". While they are not crocodiles but alligators, who cares, as long as a 3 year old is happy?




2 comments:

  1. These alligators remind me of - hmmmm .... Louisiana!
    Great pictures, not only for little boys.

    ReplyDelete