Wednesday, May 21, 2014

New wind in my sails

For months I have been thinking that I should continue to share the photos of my trip to the caribbean but never could find the Motivation to start. I even figured out a weekly photo theme I would like to attempt, but instead of getting started I procrastinated.

In the meantime I have been on another trip and spending a week painting seems to have reenergized my creativity.
Before I get caught up in the daily business of my life I've decided to get started today, leaving dishes unwashed, dinner uncooked and ignore the clothes by the ironing board.
I've also decided to join in this year's 52 photos Project, and resurected my blog  Painting and Quilts.  The date for the next photomarathon has been announced as well and has been noted in my calender.
New energy, a new start, new wind in my sails (even though neither of my photos show sailing boats).

No comments:

Post a Comment