Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sunday on a walk through the city

Well, to be honest - it was a Saturday. Sun, a date on Mariahilfer Straße after lunch and time to kill, so I took my camera and decided to walk there and document my way:
Always lovely to look at, the flowershop at Ringstraße.
Hm, what is going on here?
Oh, a "Remasuri",  a festival organised by the merchants of "Wollzeile", an intimate shoping street in Vienna.
Don't want to walk? Just take the Fiaker.
A change from pink  - orange.
A bit further - a free concert by the "Hoch- und Deutschmeister" a nice Saturday tradition.
 
Crossing the street to MuseumsQartiert - flowers!
Worth a closer look.
Roofs and chimneys - a lovely landscape.
Nearly at my goal, the newly built pedestrian zone Mariahilfer Straße. But now you have to excuse me - I have some shopping to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment