Thursday, February 19, 2015

Knitting on my mind

I love to knit and during the last weeks spent nearly all my free time in front of the TV with one ore the otherproject in my hands. The most recent finish is "Birch" a shawl knit with Rowan Kidsilk haze, a mohair silk mixture.
 Want to see the whole thing?
I'm in love with it!
 This sweater was actually "finished" before I started with the shawl, all that needs to be done is sewing it up and adding the neck ribbing - any voluntieres?
My newest project: a cardigan knit with wool I brought back from my legendary US trip with a friend. I do not have a pattern, as I want a plain high closing cardigan with buttons in front, with set in sleeves and all I could find were top down (which I usually love), raglan or some creative front design. This wool calls for an oldfashioned, comfortable, warm cardigan and that is what it will end up as!

No comments:

Post a Comment