Saturday, March 28, 2015

Spinning

Spinning has caught me in its fibers and so after just a few weeks spinning with my drop spindle I decided that I need a spinning wheel. After some thought I bought a Kromski Sonata.
 
 Finally after waiting for two weeks I got the call that my wheel was ready to be picked up.
Every free minute is spent behind (or in front of) my wheel and I have filled half a spool already.
 I chose a roving I had ordered from a dyer over the internet.
 Spinning and listening to audio books is my new passion, though I have to admit, Jasper Ffordes: Shades of Grey needs more concentration than I can spare from spinning right now.
 I will definitely need something easier to listen too.
 I love the way those colors change..... maybe I will need to learn dyeing too?

No comments:

Post a Comment