Monday, April 13, 2015

A long time coming

Some things need time. Started in a rush and then left for time to be ripe for the finishing push.
In December 2012 I joined in sewing a mystery quilt Bonny Hunter published called Easy Street. I managed to finish the top and even designed a huge block for the back, as I did not have enough fabric for a solid quiltback.
Yesterday, more than two years later I finally added the strip around the block needed to bring it up to size, cleaned my entryway and pin basted this giant (2,20 m. x 2,20 m.).
Now the fun part: wrangling this monster under my machine. Gymnastics in the morning, strengh training in the afternoon - no need to go to the gym this Sunday.



1 comment:

  1. Oh its nearly there - the bit I don't like is the battle to machine quilt. I admire people who do it!

    ReplyDelete